ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This policy is designed to protect ie4motors, its users, and the internet community from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities.
ie4motors reserves the right to modify the policy at any time.
The following provides a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by ie4motors, including:
- The transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of applicable legislation or regulations. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights without proper authorisation, and material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, or violates export control laws.
- Sending unsolicited messages to individuals who did not specifically request such material. This includes but it not limited to junk mail or commercial advertising. ie4motors accounts or services may not be used to solicit users, or collect replies to, messages sent from another internet service provider where those messages violate this policy or that of the other provider.
- Unauthorised use, or forging, of mail header information.
- Unauthorised attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain any ie4motors service or product by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorised access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any ie4motors user by any means or device.
- Knowingly engage in any activities that will cause a denial-of-service to any ie4motors user.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this policy.
Policy violations should be reported to ie4motors as soon as possible.